Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shipment Of CanadianLegging.ca Hosiery Arrived

The first shipment of CanadianLegging.ca hosiery arrived on Monday. It was shipped on Wednesday, so it was quite quick.

I am excited to say that without even opening the package, I could see that the knitting is very high in quality. Because the packaging allows us to see the hosiery, I can see that it is very evenly knit, and I look forward trying a few samples.

I am willing to bet that women will love the touch sensation.

I have already added them to my testing e-commerce web site, just for testing purposes, but people can order them now.

I will try to keep you posted. I will try to take some photos.

I think that the biggest challenge will be marketing them, or getting companies to buy our products, because it will be very difficult to get a new name brand out there.

He also sent me seam-free panties. I do not have an photos, though.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment