Thursday, June 21, 2012

Saw Older Woman Wear Hosiery And Shorts

During yesterday's outing, I rode in an elevator. I noticed that 1 of the strangers in the elevator wore skin colour hosiery ["nude", perhaps?]. It did not seem like a big deal, but for some reason, I grew curious about what else this older woman wore. It seems that she was wearing blue loose shorts that went down to her knees.

I thought that it was very cool, because the outfit suited her vintage style, yet the hosiery aspect of it seemed fresh and modern. I felt that she was updating herself with the times.

If I understand correctly, this is a sign that shorts and hosiery is making a deep impact on mainstream society, and has a good chance of staying for the long term.

Keep pushing the trend, because only you can prevent bare legs!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment