Sunday, October 21, 2012

Is She Wearing Pantyhose? #65

[note: sorry for the oversized photo I don't understand why Blogger is misbehaving.]

Gal #65 poses for a photo, which ends up becoming a Wikipedia photo.

I would like to add this to my list: Hosiery In Wikimedia. So, if you could help me to decide, then I would very grateful. If you need to see a bigger version, just right click on the photo, and then open it up. What do you think?

There are more Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Is He Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is He Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

5 comments:

  1. I think that she is wearing shear pantyhose. If you zoom in close enough, and because this is a large picture you can do that nicely, you can see some of the lines of pantyhose on her right (forward) leg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robert. I hope that all is well with you. Long time, no chat.

      I zoomed in, and I can't see any lines on any leg. Where abouts on the front? The entire front?

      Does anybody else see it?

      Delete
    2. I had a period where I wasn't following my RSS feeds much. I did post some things on my blog about wearing shorts and hose to work this summer. I only did it once last summer, and that is why I didn't say anything about it then.

      As for where I saw the lines, they where on the side of the front leg. You can probably see it best if you look on the right side around where the back leg disappears behind the fron leg. So that would put it about middle of her shin.

      One problem I have with posting thins here is that I have to check it to see if anything has been replied to my post or see other comments on a posting that I have commented on. I've looked in my settings and I don't see anywhere to allow notifications to those that have posted, of any other comments. So if I don't respond, thats why.

      Delete
    3. Robert, thanks for the feedback. I see it. You have a very sharp eye.

      Delete
  2. Yes she is wearing them.

    ReplyDelete