Monday, September 20, 2010

Hosiery Review: Hanes Alive

Yesterday, I wore Hanes Alive. Although I will buy this again, I was quite disappointed. Read the remainder of the blog entry for my review.

It is different from when I first tried it, about a decade ago. Back then, it was extremely soft, spongy, stretchable, and smooth. Now, it is hard, flat, non-stretchy, and smooth. The first time I tried it, I tried a dark skin colour [I think that it was taupe]. Now, I tried black. Maybe the colour has something to do with it. Maybe people were complaining about the old kind snagging too much, and then Hanes redesigned the fabric.

I was impressed at how smooth it is. It's so smooth, that I was afraid that I going to slip and fall down.

I am 5'6" and 120 lbs, and size C should have been way more than I needed, but it was about 2" to 3" too short. It was comfortable enough that it never slipped down once, throughout the day.

Do not get me wrong. This is a great product. I intend to try it again. It is just that it is not what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment