Monday, September 13, 2010

Volunteering: Performance

I went out again on Sunday night, to volunteer with the Fringe. This time, I went without hosiery and without shorts.

I wish that I would have worn something nice, but 1 of the things that stopped me from doing it, was the rainy weather. I think that it would have made me look a bit weird to wear hosiery on a very rainy day.

It is so hard to measure reactions without a proper survey. Perhaps I should take a photo of myself, and then get some public feedback. With 1 group of random people, I could ask for feedback on a guy who is trying to prove a point despite the weather, and with another group of random people, I could ask for feedback on just a guy. In other words, I would try to measure their reactions to a person with a positive story, and their reactions to a person without a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment