Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Volunteered At The Vancouver Fringe Festival

I have been quite busy lately, partly because of wasted time, but also because of my volunteering at the Fringe Festival. It was a good opportunity to see familiar faces again. I wore my hosiery and shorts every time I volunteered there, and I can assure you that people are very happy to see me still. In other words, they are not put off by my hosiery.

In the previous blog entry, I mentioned that somebody asked me about the hosiery advocacy on Sep. 10. I saw her again, and mentioned that I will be reviewing a couple pairs of hosiery from a friend who is starting a hosiery business. She was happy that I told her about it. My dear readers, you can bet your bottom dollar that there are people out there who cheer for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment