Monday, November 21, 2011

Better At Work

My supervisor seems to be happier.

Just so that you know, I do not report to a manager. I report to a team leader, who is in charge of a few departments, and he is what most people would typically call a department manager. For my readers and friends, I call him a supervisor to keep it easy for them to understand.

For the last couple of days, I tried writing things down, instead of trying to remember things. What a difference! I am determined to write everything down, and move as quickly as possible. The last part is obvious, but I found that the trick is to prepare as much as possible, so that I can move faster when I put hosiery on the hooks.

Another trick that I figured out, after work, yesterday, is to write basic information on the boxes when we open them, and then add more, after I get a chance to sift through them. Normally, I would insist on writing the information, when I open them, but it does not have to be that way.

I must admit that the job is getting more and more interesting. As I get better and better at it, I am tempted to just keep moving faster and faster, to make it more and more interesting.

The end. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have a bad memory to so i need to write stuff down all the time. Better that than forgetting something important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right: it *is* better than forgetting something important.

    ReplyDelete