Thursday, January 5, 2012

Returned From Measuring Waistless Sheers

It was a great opportunity to connect with the seller. She ended up giving me a couple of pairs. I got a pair waistless sheers with control top and and a pair without. I cannot wait to try them on, and give you a review!

She seems to be a really nice person with a lot of samples. I wanted 1 of everything, but I did not want to seem greedy, especially since I was not expecting any free stuff to begin with.

I think that waistless hosiery will have a lot of potential. We will see.

It was also a great opportunity to get a feel for what is happening with the hosiery industry. She will be offering 4 European brands, which I am excited about, and hope to add to the site.

She mentioned that I must now order at least $250 worth of stock, every time, and that selling what I do not have in stock will be very inconvenient. This means that it will be harder to stock up, but I will see what I can do. Perhaps I can offer a a special order service.

I am not certain, but she must have seen my dark brown opaque hosiery. So, I assume that another person now knows.

What a great day! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment