Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hosiery Package Blog

Strange Hosiery is blog about various hosiery packages that the owner has collected. The owner thinks that some of them are weird, but I'm not so sure. Please take a look and let me know.

One particular package has what appears to be an interesting illusion. Click on the photos, and then stare at it for a while, and you might see something. I think that this gives me inspiration for my e-commerce site. I would love to be able to create some nice photos that have art to it, so that we can enjoy seeing them again and again.

As it is, Silks brand hosiery has a style called, "Illusion". This would really lend itself to optical illusions in their art. So would names like "Phantom" or "Whisper".

Can you think of any brands or styles that could use some optical illusions that are very artistic? Post them in the comments below, please. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment