Thursday, April 5, 2012

Need To Reorder Waistband-Free Tights

On Tuesday, somebody ordered the last few pairs of Silks Waistless Tights [style #19295, not #2395]. That is a milestone for me, because I have never needed to replenish my inventory. I sold over 18 pairs of them, plus a few other styles, in just under 5 months. So, I think that it is safe to say, that, at this rate, I will be able to make over $500/year, without trying. Once I factor in the returning customers, I bet that I will make about $1200/year in 2013. I would not be surprised if it stayed roughly the same, after that. Then again, I hope to create some ads, which should help even more.

I deliberated, over the last 2 days, over what I should also order with them, since I will not need to order so many pairs. I think that I will try ordering Energizers firm support pantyhose, since a friend might order a few. That being said, if you think that you might like to buy any Energizers or Silks, then please check out my web site, or make a special request.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment