Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hosiery Review: Silks Classics' Silks Sheer Control Top

Silks has a collection called, Silks® Classics, and in that collection is a style called, Silks Sheer™.

  • style 1903
  • cotton gusset
  • control top
  • run-resist Shadow toe
  • colour: Natural
  • size D

Read the remainder of the blog entry for the review.

I like the colour, because it seems to match my skin tone fairly well.

I am 5′6″, and I find that this fits me well.

This is what you might find in a grocery store, drug store, or department store. I consider this to be mid-range in quality.

Therefore, I recommend this for anybody who is looking for an affordable pair that contains some spandex.

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of such a term as a shadow toe. Does it mean reinforcement?
    They have a nice color range. A good change from one size hosiery, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I believe that a shadow toe is supposed to be less noticeable than an ordinary reinforced toe. Don't quote me on that, though.

    ReplyDelete