Friday, February 10, 2012

Vote For My Legs, Please!

[Update: This blog post was originally posted on January 16, 2012, at 1:34p. As of January 29, 2012, I decided to keep it near the top of the main blog page, because I wanted to give more people a chance to catch the news. Skip this if you have already read it.]

I entered a legs contest. Please vote for me! :^) You need to be part of Facebook, though. :^(

If you do not have a Facebook account, then posting encouraging words below would help me feel better. ;^D

Keep in mind that you could enter. If you do, then leave a link below, so that I can vote for you.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. By using Facebook for voting, they are "exposing" people's names. When someone votes, it appears in the Facebook news feed and sometimes you cannot even delete or hide that from the feed. So, if a man who secretly wears hosiery votes for you, all his friends and family members that are Facebook "friends" will be able to see that. That will cause a lot of stress for them.
    Just explaining why you may get less votes than expected. It's about privacy that Facebook doesn't respect at all sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree. I find that we can delete messages related to this. I also am hesitant about who I inform about this. A lot of my friends probably still don't know.

    It's disappointing that we need to use Facebook. I know that I have lost out on a couple of votes.

    ReplyDelete