Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Found A Near By Canada Post MailBox

A couple of the most interesting challenges of mail order businesses is finding the most convenient ways and the cheapest ways of shipping our products.

Lately, I have been measuring package sizes and mailboxes to get an idea of what could go in which mailboxes. The smallest packages could be sent from just outside of my home. The bigger packages would need to be walked to a different mailbox.

I am very delighted to say that I found a Canada Post box near about a 10-minute walk from my home, so it should be very convenient to ship anything.

I now have 3 different options of where I can send a parcel, and each provides a level of convenience. These 3 options should ensure that I have better shipping.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment