Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Moving The Blog

I am debating about whether or not I want to move the blog.

Either way, the address should be the same.

I tested it this morning, and it seems that some of the links might not work. I think that some of the photos will not show up, because they are being stored on my Picasa account, as opposed to the new Picasa account.

A major advantage of moving is that you can find my photos by browsing my Picasa account. I can share them freely. A disadvantage of staying in the same place is that I hesitate to share some photos so freely. People might not understand.

Have any of you moved your blogs? Any suggestions? If I cannot decide either way, then I will probably move it, and not worry about the older photos and links. I could always manually repair things. I doubt that I have many photos, anyways.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say move. Register your own URL. In the long run, it's worth it.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete