Monday, May 28, 2012

Hosiery As Pants

No, not me. About a week ago, on SkyTrain, a stranger wore fuchsia mostly opaque footless hosiery over fuchsia day sheer footed hosiery. She probably wore a slightly more purple version of this on the inside and a slightly more purple of this footless hosiery on the outside. At first, I thought that she donned a short dress or long shirt. It was hard to tell, because she was sitting down.

Whenever SkyTrain stops, I usually like to look out the door, to watch people walk by. I definitely noticed her leaving the station. More precisely, I noticed her gusset and the reinforced panty. I saw it from the front, too! I could also see light shining through the crotch area of her hosiery.

I thought that she would be the second person that I saw wearing full length hosiery as pants, but apparently she might be the third, and this person might be the second.

Is she fashionable or incomprehensible?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment