Friday, May 4, 2012

I Will Not Partner With CanadianLegging.ca

I find it a little odd that the owner is not interested in having me help him out. I was willing to work on his web site for free. I do not think that I was asking much. I just needed a password. I was not going to force anything on him.

Yesterday, I chatted with him. It had been a long time since he replied or gave me a chance to chat with him. He seemed very firm in that he did not want me to help him. This was in stark contrast to before. When we first chatted, it seemed that he was inviting me into the company to help develop the brands or make good suggestions for the company.

Maybe I misunderstood him at the beginning, and he just did not know how to explain it. This time around, he seemed like he was hiding the fact that he was upset.

Perhaps he was upset that I have not sold much of the hosiery that he sent me. I do not understand why he would feel this way. I specifically told him that I would not be able to sell any.

Perhaps it is all a misunderstanding. Hopefully it is.

Now I will just focus on selling whatever he sends me, and in the mean time develop a brand and style that I could buy from him.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment