Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wore Pants

I feel like I have to make a confession.

The other day and yesterday, I went out in pants. It is not a huge catastrophe, but I felt so annoyed at the idea of putting on hosiery. I really just wanted to yank up some kind of leg covering, instead of putting it on delicately just to run an errand.

Somehow, not wearing them must have been therapeutic, because I feel eager to wear them again.

Wearing pants is probably not a big deal to you, because there is no reason to not wear them once in a while. However, I have made a commitment to wear shorts and hosiery as long as pants are not required.

Currently, I am not sure if I want to keep up with the requirement or not. I will for now, though.

On a side note, I think that women might wear leggings as pants, because of similar reasons. They probably want to just put something smooth on, and not have to worry about putting something on top. For me, I need to put something on top, because I need the pockets, and because I have to be modest. Also, I have to wear bicycle-shorts-length hosiery to make sure that my shorts do not cause my full length hosiery to pill. Also, I wear socks with my footless hosiery, to prevent my hosiery feet from pilling. I have become so process oriented when leaving the home and coming back, that it is no wonder wearing hosiery is not pleasant anymore! :^D I will try to change that, in the future. Maybe I will buy a cheap pair of opaques for casual outings.

If you know of any cheap brands, then let me know.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete