Sunday, May 6, 2012

Phantom's Silks Hosiery Still Available In Vancouver

Although Silks hosiery is no longer manufactured by Phantom, you could still buy them at 2 small shops of Vancouver, at Sears and at The Bay.

I was really surprised by how old the packaging was at the small shops. I think that the hosiery in the small shops was at least 5 - 10 years old. It is kind of sad.

In the small shops, the Silks hosiery seems to be just basic Silks sheers. I even found Hanes Alive, and Hanes has not been in Canada for ages. In Sears, I found Silks waistless sheers. In The Bay, I found Silks waistless sheers also. What was interesting though, is that at The Bay I found Silks waistless tights in java size 1 and java size 3. I found it so surprising, because I thought that they would have run out by now. I also thought that they only gave the older styles to the independent sellers.

If you want to buy Silks #2395 in java size 1 or 3, then let me know. I can pick some up for you.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment