Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Answering Fashion Questions To Advocate Hosiery

On Yahoo! Answers, gals often ask about hosiery fashion. Read the remainder of my blog entry for more information on how to use this opportunity promote your blog and promote the cause, at the same time.

  1. research the topic, and find photos of celebrities to prove that the outfit looks nice and is trendy and/or acceptable
  2. write a relevant blog entry
  3. answer the question in a helpful manner
  4. share a link to the relevant blog entry

I think that I can get my name out by answering those questions, because I notice web searches seem to turn these questions and answers up. Also, every now and then, I noticed that people seem to follow the link to my blog. If you blog, then you can promote your blog also.

No comments:

Post a Comment