Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear H.A.: What To Do About Long Hosiery Legs?

[This is just my attempt at being funny.]

Dear Hosiery Advocate, last night, me and the gals had a girls night out. We discussed hosiery, and it seems that they have hosiery that is too short, while all the hosiery that I wear is too long. I thought that everybody had hosiery that is too long. Do most people have hosiery that is too short or too long? Is there anything that I can do?

-- 
Apprehensive, in Anmore, British Columbia

Dear Apprehensive in Anmore, most people have hosiery that is too short. We seem to think that we are getting a better deal with shorter hosiery. It's weird, isn't it?

By the way, I just got a message from a poor fellow, also in Anmore. He is upset about his wife stealing his pantyhose. If that is you, then try wearing women's hosiery.

Let me know how that works for you.

-- 
Hosiery Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment