Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Stranger Touched My Hosiery Clad Leg

On Thursday, Feb. 3, a young woman touched my right leg. I was so surprised that she had the courage to even ask. Read the remainder of the blog entry for the details.

I went to Kilts Night at Doolin's Irish Pub. On the way out, I stopped at a train station. 1 particular outgoing girl noticed my kilt. She decided to talk to me about it. Her friend was also friendly. The 2 girls cheered me on.

The first girl had the courage to ask me if she could touch my kilt. She ran her left hand down my right thigh. I still do not quite understand what she was trying to do. As far as I can tell, a kilt is a kilt.

She also asked me if I wore anything underneath. I told her that I wore underwear. I know that many people wear nothing but "shoes and socks" under their kilts, but to me, that does not seem comfortable or hygienic. Kilts are often made of wool, and you do not want to be washing wool very often. Not washing a wool garment that touches your genitals is like not washing wool underwear. I never mentioned the hosiery, because I did not think that she was asking about that. Wearing underwear did not seem to be a turn off for her or her friend.

She must have seen my sheer skin colour hosiery, but I do kind of wonder about that. She asked for permission to touch my leg. I just nonchalantly said, "Yeah, sure.". She touched my right shin with the same hand, and then said that it feels smooth. Just saying that it felt smooth, and not saying anything else, makes it seem as if she did not know that I was wearing hosiery, but it would be impossible to not feel hosiery. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I asked her what she thought about guys wearing hosiery, and she thought about it for a brief moment, and did not seem to have a problem with it. She basically said, "Whatever floats your boat.". I asked her if she would date a guy who wears, and she said something like, "Yeah sure.". I asked her if she knew that guys wear hosiery, and she said that she did not know.

I think that we made progress that night.

2 comments:

  1. That would be a dream come true for many men out there that would love to have that happen.

    ReplyDelete