Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is She Wearing Pantyhose? #14

Viewing #14 is interesting, because she had her own line of hosiery at 1 time. I do not know if this is still true.

Be sure to check out the other Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read another blog entry for the explanation of "Is She Wearing Pantyhose?".

There are hosiery Wikimedia photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the introduction of this series, Hosiery In Wikimedia.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, she is! Should I give out the clues? :)
    I should probably let other people play first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, go for it. I'm not convinced that she is wearing hosiery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, you can clearly see the sheen from hosiery on this picture http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/jerry_hall_3038398
    There is another photo with her wearing fishnets further on - what a pretty way to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on finding those photos. I can't remember if I saw them when I first found that first photo.

    I think that the others will still have fun with the photo, as long as they don't look here, before guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that page mentioned above too before I read any comments. The reason why I looked was because there was a chance that the photo you picked that she could be wearing, but there wasn't any real way to tell. But the link above really shows that she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, okay. So the lesson learned is to not give out actual web page addresses, unless I want to make it easy once in a while.

    ReplyDelete