Saturday, March 5, 2011

Updated About Page Again

I will change the days in which I post my content. Read the remainder of the blog entry for the explanation.

I wanted to be able to create themes that could be completed in 1 week, and then finish the business week off with a fun poll. With the previous way of doing things, I could share my experiences on Tuesday, write a used hosiery suggestion on Sunday, and then finish the theme with a poll on a Friday, which would need to span more than 1 week. Themes that could be completed in a week would probably be more enjoyable for you to read.

I will not always be able to bring you a theme, but at least this will help.

Do not be surprised, if I change my mind. The idea is that I am trying to bring you the best content, in the best possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment