Thursday, March 17, 2011

Used Hosiery: Remove Deodorant Stains

I do not know how commonly known this is, but it seems that you can remove deodorant stains with hosiery. She recommends using any pair, but with so many used pairs around, I recommend using a used pair, in case you have difficulty getting it out of the hosiery. You probably just need to wash the hosiery in a normal way, though. Does anybody have any experience with this? For more ideas, click used, which can also be found in the right column, under Popular Topics.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, never tried that but will if there is such a problem. Very interesting. I think it is more difficult to remove after the deodorant penetrates the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the difficulty. I find that the deodorant that I have now is very gooey and sticky. In other words, it won't even wash off of my hands very easily, so the hosiery might work only on certain kinds of deodorant when not deep in the fabric.

    Please let us know what happens, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, got to test it today, and it worked! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete