Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Performed In The Background Of Chaos

I wore shorts and hosiery, even though they were looking for nondescript people. I did not think that they would allow it, but it turns out that I did them a favour. Read the remainder of the blog entry for the details.

When I asked them why they allowed me to wear the hosiery and shorts, even though they were looking for nondescript people, they told me that they want a few people to break up the patterns a little. The idea is that if too many people dress the same, then it looks kind of fake. So, there you have it. I did them a favour by dressing a little different than normal.

This demonstrates that men in hosiery and shorts can be solution providers instead of just people to be tolerated. We must definitely try to find tolerance and acceptance, but we also must try to push for more, so that we can look good in the eyes of the people.

2 comments:

  1. Love the last paragraph. :) Good job, Eugene. I need to start making a list of movies to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It took a bit of effort to come up with it, because, usually, I just rattle off the facts, without making a nice conclusion and introduction.

    I think that this blog is great for developing my writing skills.

    ReplyDelete