Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wore Shorts And Sheers Today

I was quite happy with the results. I wore all black, except for the painted design on the shirt. The overall appearance was not super awesome, but it was adequate.

I went out to participate in a university research project. The person in charge was very attractive. She wore a short skirt, and black sheers. It was fun to get a close up look. For a couple of moments, when I was expected [but not required] to look away, I glanced back, and saw that she was checking out my legs. I wish that I could have felt her hosiery or even asked her out, but I am sure that it would not have been so simple. It was a pleasant experience, though.

Next time, I plan to whistle at her, if she is dressed in hosiery.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment