Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Work Place Dress Code

This fall, you might want to dress up a bit more for work.

Even if you cannot read a word, you should still look at the article photo. Then again, you would not know that, if you cannot read. :^/

I can totally see where everybody in the article is coming from. I, myself, do not even dress very well, when it comes to work wear. I usually try to just pass [no wonder I don't get promoted :^O]. However, I think that it is not good to fight the push for a better dress code.

Looking more professional is always the better thing to do. I heard that in a bad economy, customers tend to judge staff more highly, when the staff dress well. Frankly, that Rachel in red looks trust worthy and fantastic.

Remember, try to not think about whether or not the dress code should be according to office policy. Focus more on the subconscious impressions that the clients and customers will get when they first see you.

Do not let me be the only person to give advice here. Tell us the facts in the comments below! Just be sure to let other readers know that I am right and you are wrong. ;^P Seriously, let us know what you think.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment