Monday, October 31, 2011

Epilated Legs Today

I have not epilated my legs since the middle of September 2011. It was looking very ugly, and I was feeling very self-conscious when wearing shorts and hosiery. I finally did it during the late morning and early afternoon.

The skin felt wonderful, because there were no ingrown hairs, and everything was just dandy.

I also noticed that because I had not gone out in shorts and hosiery for some time, I felt different today, when I finally wore them again to run an errand. I cannot remember the exact feeling, but it did feel good, and I am convinced that I need to wear shorts and hosiery after work.

I also think that because I will not be going out in shorts and hosiery as much, I might just shave my legs, and epilate only once per month, or so. I think that I cannot epilate very often, because my hair is very scruffy and thick. It is sparse, but each hair is very thick and twisted, which means that it will be very easy for it to become ingrown.

What are some of your experiences with leg hair? Do you get twisted hair? Do you epilate or shave?

The end. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment