Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hosiery In Wikimedia: Halloween Jockey Costume

Halloween 2010 Fabulous

This is my favourite Halloween photo. I saved it for as close to Halloween as possible.

I think that she has a very clean appearance. It is not the typical Halloween costume for women. I think that she has very fresh face and a sweet smile.

Oh wait. Look at her neck line. Maybe she is not as innocent as I thought.

If you owned a horse, then would you let her ride it?

There are more Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

There are Is She Wearing hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

No comments:

Post a Comment