Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review Of The Stylish Fox And Service

I am in a bit of a rush, so I will need to summarize this quickly.

2 good things about The Stylish Fox caught my attention: the quick response to my order; and the wish list. Shipment took a while, but Canada Post was having problems with other mail that we were expecting, so I do not fault any of the businesses.

I liked the way that she responded the next day. Quick responses are not important to me, but they are to some of you, so I thought that I would mention it.

I like their wish list feature. Many stores have it, but it is still worth mentioning, because it helps you to select items for later consideration. When I came back to it, I found that I could take a fresh perspective on what would be best.

If you have bought from The Stylish Fox before, then let us know. Have you gotten quick responses from them? Slow responses? Have you used their wish list feature?

No comments:

Post a Comment