Saturday, October 8, 2011

Got 2 Phone Numbers From Hosiery Customers

Yesterday, I worked at the cash register most of the time, and I chatted up the ladies, as they brought in their diaphanous treasures. A couple them really seemed like eager enthusiasts.

1 lady bought every size of a certain colour. I quickly warned her of her mistake. She just smiled and said that she fit into all of the sizes. I was shocked. I had a lot of respect for her. I think that it takes openness and enthusiasm to try on all sizes. It takes boldness to admit to wearing a plus-size, when she does not need it. I decided to ask her for her phone number, so that I could tell her when we would be in stock again.

I cannot remember what happened with this other lady, but I got her number as well.

I gave my phone number to both of them.

I am just amazed at how much women are bulking up on hosiery.

No comments:

Post a Comment