Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Sight For Sore Eyes

Working in a department store can get mildly oppressive, when you do not have meaningful work. However, like all jobs, there are some perks. A lovely young lady was having a tough time explaining herself. At least, that is what she thought. So, she lifted up her skirt; probably a 40's style skirt, and then showed me a stocking top and garter.

Rest assured, my dear readers, she had metal clasps.

I think that she may have sensed confusion from me, before lifting. Perhaps she does not expect guys to know about hosiery, and because I asked what she meant when she used certain terminology. I usually ask questions to make things easier for all of us, not because I am confused.

I do not know what my facial expression was like, but I was very surprised. If she thought that I was confused, before lifting, then maybe I should be confused more often! ;^D

The end. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Bwahaha. Now that must be the pleasant part of the job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :^D It actually went by so fast, that I didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest. :^D

    So, I think that the most pleasant part is finding somebody the right size and colour.

    ReplyDelete