Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shapings: Get To Know Nicole

I finally finished the interview!

We have some basic questions and answers, today. I will try to save the best material for later, so that means her answers might seem to be out of order.

Here is some social media contact information.

Web SiteShapings
YouTube ChannelShapings1
Facebook Pagewww.shapings.com

Be sure to check out their Facebook page. There is a wonderful video of their model shoot.

Read the remainder of the blog post, for the interview. Be sure to check out the other interview questions, by clicking interviews, which can also be found in the right column, under Popular Topics.

If you could only choose 1 brand and style, to wear for the rest of your life, then what would you choose? Imagine that everything is the same price, and that there is a wide variety of colours in all styles.

Honestly, that's a hard one to answer because season's change here in Canada. Our weather can be very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Besides, it's like food, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life it would be pretty boring after a while. I love the variety that I am exposed to, I don't think I could pick just one.

What opaque pair would you choose? Same scenario as above.

Fogal cashmere! I have expensive taste! LOL

What sheer pair would you choose? Same scenario as above.

Gerbe Sunlight 10

What is your favourite hosiery colour?

Bronze

Do you prefer sheers or opaques?

Sheers, but I like to funk it out in the winter with opaques

Do you prefer matte or shimmery?

Shimmery

Do you continue to wear hosiery that has a small snag, ladder or run, or do you stop wearing it at the slightest imperfection?

If I can make it last, I have my handy dandy clear nail polish to stop any runs or imperfections. I'm not a princess, it doesn't have to be 100% perfect!!!

Is it ever too cold for you to wear hosiery and a skirt?

-20C, I would wear pants

Is it ever too hot for you to wear hosiery and a skirt?

No, never

For your own personal fashion, who and/or what do you draw inspiration from?

Jackie O - classy I'm extremely excited that the younger women (not that I'm old :P) now have a famous role model to look up to when it comes to fashion without being over the top, elegant and classy, Kate Middleton.

Thanks, Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment