Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Asked If I Biked And Met A Fan From MySpace

I got so used to wearing hosiery and shorts, that it took me a moment to figure out what an acquaintance was talking about. Read the remainder of the blog entry for the details.

I met up with an acquaintance, at Starbucks, in Chapters, at Metrotown, and she asked me if I biked.

I confirmed what she meant, by rubbing above my left knee, and then saying something like, Are you referring to this?.

She nodded, and said, Mm..

I took a moment to explain to her my desire to practise setting trends, and she liked it. Another supporter!

As I was leaving, a fan, who met me from MySpace, recognized my face, and noticed me wearing hosiery. He called to me, and we chatted for a bit. Unfortunately, I did not remember him, but it was good to get in touch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment