Sunday, May 1, 2011

Is She Wearing Pantyhose? #22

Viewing #22 seemed kind of uncertain to me, at first, although it really did seem like she had something on. During a second look, I made a very confident conclusion. What do you think?

Be sure to check out the other Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read another blog entry for the explanation of "Is She Wearing Pantyhose?".

There are hosiery Wikimedia photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the introduction of this series, Hosiery In Wikimedia.

4 comments:

  1. YES YES YES!!! She is definitely wearing! If you do a close up, you'll see the fabric/fiber lines easily! Also in the close up, you'll the light glinting of fibers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Speedking and say that she is wearing pantyhose. Looking at the higher resolution picture around the knee and lower you can see the tall tells of pantyhose shimmering in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I might be at a disadvantage here. My screen might not be very good anymore. I can see a bit of shimmer, but it's hard to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see the reinforcements near the crotch. Superb!

    ReplyDelete