Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fun Poll: Do You Buy Hosiery From A Supermarket Or Drug Store?

I mentioned that I want to sell hosiery that can be bought from department stores, supermarkets, and drug stores. I am sure that most of you buy hosiery from department stores, but do you ever buy hosiery from supermarkets or drug stores?

Do you ever buy hosiery from a supermarket or drug store?
Definitely not!
Not usually.
Sometimes.
Usually.
Definitely!

If you do not buy from either of the 3 places, then let us know in the comments below, where you do buy them from. Perhaps you order them from overseas, or from a manufacturer.

2 comments:

  1. I so far have only shopped at Target, but I've released that Wal-Mart has cheaper price for L'eggs Sheer Energy, so I'll probably go there soon for my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I sense that Walmart is moving up in quality, so there are a lot of good products there. L'eggs Sheer Energy is a staple that I'd like to have in my wardrobe.

    Thanks, Rob, for participating. It's so much more enjoyable, when I can anticipate friends, such you, commenting.

    ReplyDelete