Sunday, May 1, 2011

Not Allowed To Wear Hosiery At Job

It seems that I was a little to presumptuous. This afternoon, they sent me an email about dress code. Unfortunately, shorts are not allowed. In hindsight, I totally assumed that I could wear what I wanted, since they saw me at my worst. That is never the case. :^D We must live and learn, I guess. Also, a small part of me was planning on doing it, and then asking for forgiveness if it did not work out.

I sent them a reply, asking for permission to wear black walking shorts with dress shoes, but I do not think that they are interested. They saw my photo of me wearing the green suit and green hosiery, and they still sent me the message, so I am certain that they knew what they were saying. Right now, I am waiting for a reply, but I will not hold my breath. If you do read anything about this by Wednesday, then that means I must wear pants until further notice.

4 comments:

  1. What did they reply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke with them and they said that I could not wear shorts, because the students would consider it too casual. So, no hosiery and shorts. At best, hosiery and pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. Unfortunately, having a job requires many sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind thoughts. Fortunately, it is only clothing.

    ReplyDelete