Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hosiery In Wikimedia: Hooters Girls Photo Contest

To start us off, I would like to create an unofficial contest. At the first Sunday, of each month, from June to December, I will show a photo of Hooters girls. As we get closer to December, I will show you the better photos. Be sure to come back on December 4, 2011, because that will be my favourite photo of the bunch. I think that you will like it, too.

This photo is blurry, and we cannot see their bodies very well, so I do not want to let them get a placing in our competition. That being said, I will definitely give them a honourable mention, because they seem to be having a good time.

Hooters girls giving matt a song

Here is a list of all the other photos for the contest!

There are more Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

There are Is She Wearing hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

No comments:

Post a Comment