Thursday, December 22, 2011

Attended To Hosiery Business

Other than the fact that I was sick, I had a pretty good day.

Since I was finally allowed out of bed to visit the doctor, I got out of bed early to attend to my hosiery business.

The first thing that I wanted to do was measure the length of the unstretched legs of the waistless tights. It seems that manufacturer matched to the wrong packages the black size 1 pairs and the black size 3 pairs. I will try to write more about that tomorrow.

During that time, I discovered that the waistband-free tights have flat seams, except for the black size 3. It seems that the black size 3 is old stock.

After my doctor's appointment, I also measured the length and width of the unstretched panty portions of the size 3 and 2. I think that unstretched measurements will give people a better idea of what to expect. I will also try give them a stretched panty portion width, too.

I sent out another parcel to my second paying customer. I did it, immediately after the doctor's appointment. I saved time that way.

I also added a couple of products to 1 of my web sites. Both of them are waistband-free sheer hosiery, by Silks. 1 of them has control-top. The other just has a reinforced panty, which seems very sheer.

I still need to get prices, so I cannot allow people to order them yet.

The end. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment