Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tried Fleece Opaque Hosiery

Yesterday, when I went out to ship the hosiery, I tried on the fleece footless hosiery from Jessica.

I am really pleased with how snug they are. They almost feel like support hosiery.

They are extremely opaque. I do not think that I can see any skin at all.

They felt a little rough on the outside, but I think that that is only because they have not been washed. When I wear them after washing, I will let you know what happened.

Overall, I love them, because they offer so much confidence that I will stay warm.

The end. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have bought fleece lined tights by George from Walmart they are black and silver lurex they fit great and look fantastic on they do make them w/o lurex I just like the glitter look they are very warm on cold days and yes they do feel like support hose

    ReplyDelete