Thursday, December 22, 2011

Doctor Says That I Can Go Back To Work

It all depends on how I feel. If I feel up to it, then fine. If not, then I need to rest. I am really in between. I am still coughing a little. I do not want to go in to work, at all, but I feel that I need to support my company a little.

I was straight forward with my supervisor. I will go in tomorrow, for the first half day, because I believe that he must give me a half day to follow his rules, but after that, I expect only full days while I am sick. It is not worth while for me to come in for a half day while I am sick. I have a 3 hour round trip. I do not want to spend 7 hours away from home, just for $40. I would rather stay home and get well.

The end. Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your support. I appreciate it. It's good to meet people along the way who care about me.

    ReplyDelete