Sunday, December 25, 2011

Is She Wearing Pantyhose? #46

I found Gal #46 when using the web site agencyclick to let my agent know when I am available. You can see more of her photos.

What do you think?

There are more Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure she is! Sheer whites, just look at the toes, they are enclosed with the nylonic material. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she appears to be wearing something. I think that it is more of a light skin tone colour, and not white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you're sharper at this mate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :^P Well, it's my game, and I make the rules. If I say that it is skin tone, then it is! ;^D

    Honestly, I was just discussing it with you. Our monitors might be different, so it's hard to say.

    ReplyDelete