Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2 Boxes Of Hosiery Arrived

I feel like a child on Christmas morning, who still feels the wonder and magic of the season.

Yesterday, a new shipment finally arrived after a long wait. I knew that some of the products that I ordered were not in the shipment, but that is okay.

Since there were 2 boxes, it was nice to guess which box contained which items. I was wrong.

Because I ordered so long ago, I forgot that I ordered Energizers Medium Support Tights in grey, and so it was such a nice surprise to see it buried underneath the other pairs of hosiery.

I was especially happy to receive Energizers Medium Support Tights in grey [i.e.: graphite colour]. This means that I now have a wider variety in my shop. Most importantly, though, it means that I have a wider variety of my favourites. I do not expect this sell at all, and I bought it for me.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment