Saturday, August 11, 2012

I [A Man] Wore Boots, Hosiery, And Shoes

It is quite hot in #SurreyBC. I walked to deliver a parcel today, and decided to try my army boots as part of my outfit. I wore black footless hosiery, and a dark blue golf shirt, with my black army boots. I was sweating quite a bit.

I intended to buy some transit tickets while I was out. Unfortunately, I forgot my credit card, so I had the dreadful task of going back for it, and then coming out again.

I found the outfit to emotionally feel kind of heavy. Obviously, being summer, I should be wearing light coloured clothes and light shoes. I wore the boot laces untied, which made it seem even heavier and clunkier.

The soles felt comfortable on my feet, so I intend to wear them more when just running errands, even in summer. I like the fact that they are black, which helps them to match my outfits better than the white running shoes.

I think that the boots are a great success! And I have another pair as well. I also have a third pair that will work better in winter.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. It would be quite nice if you could snap a quick picture of your outfit next time. It sounds rather daring.

    ReplyDelete